Be the Best Practice in 2014!
1. Make complex things simple.
2. Deliver a great experience and people will feel rewarded.
3. Inform your patients who you are and what you can provide.
4. Offer an experience, not a treatment.
5. If you can improve patient’s lives others will naturally follow.
6. Punctual, warm and talented staff is a must.
7. Never hide ANY details from your patient.
8. Be clear about your guarantees.
9. Listen to your patient, encourage them to ask questions.
10. “I understand,” should always be your response to an unhappy patient.
“Approach customers with a personalized, warm welcome. Probe politely to understand all the customer’s needs. Present a solution for the customer to take home today. Listen for and resolve any issues or concerns. End with a fond farewell and an invitation to return.” APPLE’s acronym.