Our three departments are aligned to provide full surgical solutions related to range of dental conditions. Led by board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeons, periodontist, and implant care practitioners, we’ll take care of all your surgical care needs.
Our Procedures & Services
As a formally trained surgical specialist, we only focus on a few procedures performed with mastery. We collaborate with other dentists and dental specialists on multi-disciplinary treatments allowing each to do what they do best.
Innovative and minimally-invasive approach for wisdom teeth removal for a safe and rapid recovery
Modern procedures and techniques for atraumatic extraction of damaged, decayed, or broken teeth
Bone & Soft Tissue Grafting
Bone and soft tissue regeneration procedures to develop healthy foundation for dental implants
Oral Surgery for Children
Pediatric oral surgery procedures including teeth extractions, canine exposure, frenectomy, and management of injuries
Dental Infection, Pain, or Swelling
Emergency management of oral and facial infection, pain, or swelling
Biopsies: Cysts, Lesions, & Ulcers
Diagnosis and treatment of oral pathology conditions including cysts, lesions, masses, ulcers, and others
Corrective Jaw Surgery
Corrective jaw surgery (orthognathic surgery) in collaboration with orthodontists to achieve a better bite, a more beautiful smile, and alignment of your teeth
Expertise on orthodontic-related procedures such as selective teeth extraction, canine exposure, and corrective jaw surgery
Exposure of impacted canines and attachment of necessary brackets to assist your orthodontist in their alignment
Oral & Facial Injuries
Emergency management of oral and facial injuries involving teeth, mouth, facial bones, and skin.
Management of periodontal disease and conditions affecting bone and soft tissue health
For 24-Hour Emergency Care: Call 301.654.7070
Whether it’s for tooth ache, pain, infection, swelling, or injuries, we are available 24 hours / day for immediate assistance.
Dental pain or infection
- Severe tooth ache requiring extraction
- Broken teeth causing pain
- Swelling around gums or on the face
- Oral or facial infections
Injuries to mouth or face
- Teeth or Jaw fractures
- Oral and facial cuts or lacerations
- Cheek bone fractures
- Fractures involving nasal and eye bone regions
Referral to a dentist
We work with a team of skilled and talented general dentists and other specialists. We’ll be happy to make emergency referrals for the following needs:
- Tooth ache requiring root canal treatment
- Loose crowns
- Minor tooth chipping or fractures
- Lost filling
For appointments, please call our office at 301.654.7070 between hours of 8:00 and 5:00 pm. You may also request an appointment online. For emergencies after hours or weekends, call us at 301.654.7070 and follow emergency instructions to reach Dr. Kazemi. He’ll contact you directly within a few minutes.
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Saturdays by special arrangements only.
Available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Keeping you on time
Your time is important to us. With our “3-minute” rule you will be seen on time or within 3 minutes of your appointment.
Your appointment is specifically reserved for you. While unforeseen circumstances may come up, please schedule your appointment carefully to avoid cancellations.
Before & After Care Instructions
Peri-operative care is an integral part of proper healing and prevention of complications. We’ll help you prepare for your procedures and provide you with a detailed multi-media post-operative instructions for a safe and comfortable experience and a rapid recovery.
Information on how to prepare for your surgery including anesthesia, ride, and diet instructions
Detailed post-operative instructions for better healing, more rapid recover, and prevention of complications
Whether you have questions, need emergency assistance, want more medications, or need documents for your insurance claims, contact us for immediate support
Dental Implants Care & Hygiene
Important home care and hygiene instructions for your dental implants and restorations
We offer three service packages, each designed to meet your particular needs.
Our everyday signature service
Our everyday service offered standard as part of every procedure:
- An accurate fees quote for the procedures provided. There are never any hidden charges.
- Total surgical care for procedures discussed at consultation
- Financial assistance for insurance filing and payment options
- Personalized payment plans
- You personal patient care liaison
- A unique, relaxing atmosphere that helps lessen anxiety
- Your choice of anesthesia options for optimal comfort
- Online registration forms
- Our 3-minute consideration – You will be seen within 3 minutes of your scheduled appointment
- Availability and quick response from doctor within five minutes
- Complete home care kit with everything you need during your recovery
- Night call from the doctor
- Follow-up calls from our team
- Continued email reminders on important post-operative instructions
- Thorough pre- and post-surgical instructions
- In-office prescriptions to avoid trip to pharmacy
Our VIP service includes all of our signature service in-addition to the following:
- Single visit option when possible
- Transportation assistance with pick-up and drop-off (no escort necessary)
- Home nursing care upon request
Our presidential service includes everything in our signature and VIP services in-addition to:
- Surgical scheduling on evenings or weekends upon request
- Local accommodations
- Full- or part-time nursing care
- Post-operative follow-up with the doctor at your home or local accommodation
- Lymphatic drainage massage services to help minimize swelling
Information on treatment cost, payment options, payment plans, insurance benefits, or online payment
Frequently Asked Questions
Comprehensive and detailed section on frequently asked questions about every aspect of your experience.