What is your specialty?
As a specialty practice in oral and maxillofacial surgery, we provide the following services: Wisdom teeth extractions, teeth extractions, dental implants, bone grafting for implants, anesthesia, canine exposures, biopsies, crown lengthening, corrective jaw surgery, management of infection, oral surgery in children, orthodontic related surgeries, and oral and facial trauma.
Dr. Kazemi’s qualifications?
Dr. H. Ryan Kazemi is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing since 1995. He is a graduate of The University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine. He completed his formal oral surgical training at the Washington Hospital Center in 1995. He publishes and lectures regularly on various topics including dental implants and bone grafting.
Our surgical assistants are specifically trained in providing oral surgery care. They are trained in surgical procedures, anesthesia care, patient pre- and post-operative care, and can address many questions regarding our services.They receive continued education in patient care and service. Our patient care and scheduling coordinators are also trained and well familiar with procedures, financial options, insurance information, and coordinating treatments. Everyone receives continued training in service and delivering a personal experience to every patient..
What makes us uniquely qualified for your oral surgery needs?
We focus only on a few procedures that we are trained and have developed mastery in. Our expertise and experience is the key to our high success rate, extremely rare complications, and consistently raving patients. Here are a few reasons why you would choose our office for your oral surgery care:
- Specialty practice providing expertise treatments in extractions, dental implants, bone grafting, anesthesia, and other procedures.
- Board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon
- On-time appointments
- Availability and quick response
- Highly successful surgeries with rapid recovery and extremely rare complications
- Customized payment options to your specific needs
- Anesthesia for optimal comfort
- Clear and concise information for both pre- and post-operative phases of your treatment
- Incredibly helpful and friendly staff making your experience personal in every way