- Evaluations: 20-30 minutes
- Extraction of a single tooth: 5-10 minutes (add 5 minutes for local anesthesia to take effect)
- Extraction of all four wisdom teeth: 15-30 minutes
- Dental implant placement: 15-30 minutes
- Anesthesia recovery: 30-45 minutes
- Bone grafting procedures: 30 minutes to one hour depending on the complexity (It may be longer for more complex procedures)
- Follow up appointment: 5 minutes
Will my appointment be on time?
yes. Your time is important to us. With our “3-minute” rule you will be seen on time or within 3 minutes of your appointment. Your appointment is reserved specifically for you therefore we ask you to arrive on time. Here are our suggestions:
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Consider traffic patterns during rush hours- Give yourself plenty of time.
- Complete necessary forms online prior to arrival.
- Make sure to bring the following (unless sent by your dentist):
- Any available X-rays
- Referral form indicating requested procedure
How many visits are necessary?
Most extractions (including wisdom teeth) can be scheduled as All-in-One visit. This means, your evaluation and surgery can be done on the same day. A follow up appointment may be scheduled as necessary. For some other procedures a separate appointment is recommended (All-in-Two or -Three visits). These include implant procedures, bone grafting, and some forms of pathology.