We present this patient with missing lateral incisor and loss of tissue as well as recession on adjacent central incisor. Patient wanted to replace the missing tooth and also correct the gingival recession.
- Computer-assisted treatment planning to position implant in precise postion
- A dental implant was placed using surgical guide designed based on 3-D work up
- Soft tissue grafting using tunneling technique to correct both tissue deficiency at site of implant as well as the recession on adjacent tooth
- Provisional restoration to design soft tissue
- Final restoration after 3 months of provisionalization