Our Services During Pandemic
Our office is open for all treatments including both elective and emergency Procedures
The safety and health of our patients and team members remain our number one priority as the world continues to combat the Coronavirus pandemic. As dental professionals, we share the responsibility along with all healthcare workers to ensure a safe environment for all.
We have implemented a number of new processes to assure such safety. These include through review of medical history, Coronavirus questionnaires, and temperature for all guests and team members. We utilize full personal protection devices for all team members and adhere to strict infection control protocols. Our large office and 4 different lounges allow easy social distancing between each guest.
Dr. Kazemi received his vaccination in early January 2o21 and the remaining team members are expected to receive their vaccination by February 2021, as made available by state of Maryland.
Infection Control Protocol For Patient & Staff Safety
In-additional to our strict infection control practices, we are taking additional steps to assure total safety for our patients and staff:
- Advanced registration using our online forms
- Pre-appointment confirmation calls to asses any changes in your health
- ‘In-Your-Car’ waiting: To maintain proper social distancing between patients, you will be asked to remain in your car once you have arrived to the office. Please let us know when you have arrived and we will advise you of the appropriate time to come up to the office.
- Mask requirements: All patients are required to wear own mask while in office.
- Hand sanitizer to be used by all patients before entering office
- Temperature checks: All patients are checked for fever with touch-less thermometer
- AirDoctor: Air filter units throughout facility
- COVID-19 health questionnaire for new and returning patients
- Limitations on companions: Please minimize number of family members or friends accompanying you to your visit. Only patients are allowed entry within the office. Family members or friends must remain in the outside reception area in the hallway.
- Companion chairs outside of office with safe distance from others
- New scheduling protocols to allow safe social distancing between each scheduled patient.
- Writing pen: Patients may bring your own pen if they wish or use ours (to keep)
- Remote consultations and follow up (Tele-dentistry) will be implemented to minimize onsite appointments if possible.
- Advanced notice by patients who have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19
- Daily health assessment and temperature check of team members at beginning of day
- Full personal protection equipment for all surgical team members
- Mask worn by all team members at all times
- Ongoing training on OSHA and infection control protocol and close monitoring for compliance.
- Continuous and thorough disinfection of ALL surfaces in the office
- Registration computer outside of office with proper barrier
- Partition at reception desk- All patient check-in is done outside of office
- Touch-less documents and payment processing
As we begin a new phase in patient care, rest assured that safety remains our number one priority. If you or your patients have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at 301-654-7070 or send email to email@example.com