About Dr. H. Ryan Kazemi
- Board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon
- Surgical training at the Washington Hospital Center
- Chief resident at the Washington Hospital Center
- Graduate of University of Pennsylvania
- Author: book, articles, and blogs
- Teacher, practice coach, and lecturer
Dr. H. Ryan Kazemi is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.. He received his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1990. Following a one-year internship at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, he pursued surgical training at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC, where he received his certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Kazemi has practiced in Bethesda, Maryland, since 1997, providing a full spectrum of oral and maxillofacial surgery procedures with emphasis on extractions, dental implants, bone grafting, and corrective jaw surgery.
Dr. Kazemi is a diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and an active member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Academy of Osseointegration, American Dental Association and Entrepreneur Organization.
He has served as the founder and president of several dental and implant study clubs in the Washington DC area. Dr. Kazemi has published and lectured extensively on dental implants, bone grafting, and practice management. His newsletter, To-The-Point, is read by more than 2,000 dentists every month. He is also the founder of DDSForums.com, a professional networking site for dentists.
Dr. Kazemi serves on the medical staff for D.C. United, the major soccer league team in Washington, DC, and the US national soccer team for the care of their athletes. He is a passionate triathlete having completed more than 150 races, including five Ironman competitions.
- Fellow, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry: University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine (1986-1990)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Washington Hospital Center, Washington DC (1991-1995)
- Chief Resident Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Washington Hospital Center (1995-1995)
- General Practice Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA (1990-1991)
- Staff attending: Washington Hospital Center (1995-present)
- Private practice: Center for Oral and Facial Enhancement, Bethesda, MD (1997-present)
- Private practice: Drs. Krupp and Spector, Towson, MD (1995-1997)
Scientific and Professional Societies:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (1995-present)
- Academy of Osseointegration (1997-present)
- American Dental Association (1995-present)
- Entrepreneur Organization (2005-present)
- Millennium Dental Study clubs (1999-present)
- Oral & Facial Enhancement Study Club (1997-present)
- Institute for Dental Implant Awareness (2009-present)
- DC United Professional Soccer Team, Washington DC (1998-present)
- US National Soccer Team (1998-present)