Have you been given conflicting recommendations about your treatment and want to get a second opinion? Whether it’s about dental implants, bone grafting, teeth extractions, wisdom teeth, or other oral surgery procedures, we offer two options to help you get clear answers and find a treatment that best meets your needs.
This is a 30-45 minute complete consultation with Dr. Kazemi where he will:
- Perform a complete examination
- Evaluate your current X-rays or CT-Scan
- Review treatment recommendations given to your by other doctors
- Discuss your condition and treatment options
- Elaborate on benefits and risks of all treatment options
- Provide you with a clear and well-thought out treatment plan that meets your needs.
The evaluation fee is $195 which will be credited toward any procedures scheduled with us.
You may bring any of the following records if available:
- Existing X-rays
- Treatment plans or letters
- Study models
During this 30-minute online / telephone consultation Dr. Kazemi can discuss your needs, treatments recommended by others, and learn about various options.
- You can send any available records you have (i.e. X-rays, photos, letters, etc.) in advance. You may send any documents or X-ray using our contact us page.
- You can then discuss your needs, ask questions, and get guidance on best treatment approach
The online / telephone evaluation fee is $195 which will be credited toward any procedures scheduled with us.