The rules of marketing have changed. The days of mass marketing and coupon dentistry are over. To achieve remarkable results and avoid a disappointing return on investment, you must employ effective advertising and marketing strategies with well defined goals and carefully executed plans.
Questions to consider
- Who is the audience you are trying to reach?
- Where are they?
- How do they respond to marketing?
- Have they given you permission to market to them?
- What is the best advertising strategy?
- How can the internet help you in promoting your implant practice?
- How can social media and your website work for you?
Effective marketing is not…
- Mass mailings
- Email campaigns to a general audience
- Paid advertising
- Coupon dentistry
- General offerings to the general public
A new age of marketing
- Develop insightful information and content to help people solve problems
- Share information about cutting-edge technology and techniques
- Share real stories of real patients
- Connect with your patients and understand their needs
- Create a remarkable practice that people talk about
- Offer services that create peak experiences
- Engage and educate the community
- Create relevant online content