- X-rays are necessary for proper diagnosis and planning for your surgery.
- If you have existing X-rays from your dentist or physician, you may bring them with you or send them to us electronically via our contact us form.
- If your dentist has recent X-rays, request they send them to us before your visit. This can be done using our online referral form.
- X-rays must be within 6 months of date of your surgery.
- We can obtain the necessary X-rays in our office. We utilize digital technology for all X-rays.
Types of X-rays
Indicated for wisdom teeth, multiple extractions, dental implants, bone grafting, and some biopsy procedures.
This is a small dental X-ray. It is adequate for extraction of any teeth other than wisdom teeth. A panorex may also be recommended if necessary.
Indicated for some bone grafting procedures, some dental implant procedures, jaw cysts, and other forms of pathology.
Used frequently for corrective jaw surgery.
Indicated for evaluation of TMJ or soft tissue lesions.