- For appointments, please call our office at (301) 654-7070 between hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- You may also request an appointment online and complete all necessary forms using our online registration.
- Standby appointments gives you savings from regular fees and are available upon purchase of a standby pass.
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Saturday hours by special arrangements only.
- Evening or weekend appointments available with our presidential service package.
- We are available 24 hours a day for emergencies and patient related questions.
Keeping you on time:
Your time is important to us. With our “3-minute” rule you will be seen on time or within 3 minutes of your appointment. Your appointment is reserved specifically for you therefore we ask you to arrive on time. Here are our suggestions:
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Consider traffic patterns during rush hour. Give yourself plenty of time.
- Complete the necessary forms online prior to arrival.
- Make sure to bring the following (unless sent by your dentist):
- Any available X-rays
- Referral form indicating requested procedure
Your Appointment Is Reserved Only For You
Your appointment is specifically reserved for you. While unforeseen circumstances may come up, please schedule your appointment carefully to avoid cancellations and having to wait for another appointment. We suggest the following:
- Make prior arrangements with work or school.
- Arrange escort or other forms of transportation well in advance.
- Provide us with 48 hours minimum notice, so we can offer your appointment to others on our waiting list.
- A 24 hour cancellation fee may be applied.