Do you have questions about teeth extractions, dental implants, or bone grafting? Do you want to learn how to choose the right dentist for your treatment? Do you want to meet the doctor, see our office, and learn about all treatment options?
Please join us for our open house event featuring a short presentation on dental implants followed by questions and answers after touring our facility. These events are hosted at our office and are free to attend. See below for our upcoming dates.
During open house, you will:
- Learn about our Lifetime Dental Implant treatment process
- Meet Dr. Kazemi and his staff
- Get a tour of our facility
- Learn current treatment options for replacement of missing teeth
- How to achieve lifetime success with dental implants
- Learn about anesthesia options
- Learn about preparation and recovery
- Meet our financial coordinator regarding fees, payment options, and insurance matters
- Get answers to your questions to help you make informed decisions
Dental Implant Open House
When: Thursdays (check available dates in the form) Time: 4:30 pm- 5:00 pm Location: 4825 Bethesda Avenue, Suite 310, Bethesda, MD 20814